The Salary Structure of various State Govt is differ to other State Govt Employees, It appears that the Various State Govt employee get the benefits as per the said State Govt Salary Pattern as well as Salary Benefits and various Deduction. The Central Govt employee’s Salary and Benefits is not equal to other State Govt Employee.
The Madhyapradesh State Govt Employees Salary Structure as well as the Benefits of State Employees is differ from other State Employees. Below given the Excel Based Software which can prepare at a time your Income Tax Computed Sheet + Salary Sheet + Automatic House Rent Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A)+Automatic Prepare the Form 16 Part B and Form 16 Part A&B for the Financial Year 2013-14 and Assessment Year 2014-15.
Feature of this Excel Utility are :-
- Auto calculate Income TaxAuto calculate the Tax Rebate Rs.2,000/- U/s 87A
- Auto calculate the House Rent Exemption U/s 10(13A)
- Automatic prepare the Form 16 Part B
- Automatic Prepare the Form 16 Part A&B
- Inbuilt Salary Structure as per M.P.State Govt Pattern
- All the Income Tax Section have in this utility which you can see in brief with the link follow
Download the utility from the link (M.P.Govt employees) All in One TDS for All Govt Employees for the Financial Year 2013-2014