The CBDT has already changed the Format of Form 16 dated on 19/2/2013. In this Format have two part. Part A which found the Tax Deducted At Source and deposited in to the Central Govt Account and another Part B which is found the details of employee’s Salary. This Part B is mandatory to prepare by the employer. This Part A is mandatory to download form the Income Tax TRACES Portal.
Who have not able to download the Form 16 Part A from the TRACES Portal, they can use this below given both in one file Form 16 Part A&B in New Format of Form 16.
The below given Excel Based Software can prepare at a time 50 employees Form 16 Part A&B for the Financial Year 2015-16 and Assessment Year 2016-17. This Utility can use both of Govt and Non Govt Concerned.
Feature of this Utility:-
- Automatic Calculate the Income Tax of each employee
- Automatic Prepare the Form 16 Part A&B in New Format
- Automatic Convert the Amount in to the In Words
- Prevent the Double entry of PAN No and Name of Employee
- Govt and Non Govt Concerned can use this utility